Fire Prevention Rubber Insulation Material
The Rubber Plastic Thermal Insulation Material is made of high-quality rubber and polyvinyl chloride (NBR / PVC) as the main materials through mixing, internal mixing, continuous extrusion, heating foaming, cooling and cutting.
Rubber insulation material is an elastic closed cell foaming material, which has the advantages of low thermal conductivity, fire and flame resistance, humidity resistance, vibration and noise reduction, environmental protection and health, long service life, elegant appearance and convenient installation. It is widely used in central air conditioning, construction, chemical industry, medicine, textile, metallurgy, shipping, automobile, electrical appliances and other related cold and hot medium pipes or containers, can achieve the effect of reducing cold loss and heat loss. In addition, the construction is simple, the appearance is neat and beautiful, and the product does not contain fiber dust, will not breed mold and other harmful substances, so it is a new generation of high-quality thermal insulation material.
Performance advantages of rubber plastic products:
1. Low thermal conductivity: Rubber and plastic are high-quality thermal insulation and energy-saving materials. They are the killer of cold insulation, heat insulation and anti-condensation. The thermal conductivity is low and stable, and it has an insulating effect on any heat medium. When the average temperature is 0℃, the thermal conductivity of Heat Insulation Rubber Plastic Material can be as low as 0.033w/mk, and its surface heat dissipation coefficient is high, so under the same external conditions, the use of rubber plastic insulation materials requires about half of other insulation materials. It can achieve the same thermal insulation effect, which saves the space above the ceiling of the floor and saves investment.
2. Good fire resistance and flame retardant performance: Rubber and plastic insulation materials contain a large amount of flame retardant and smoke reducing materials, and the smoke concentration generated during combustion is extremely low, and it will not melt when exposed to fire, and will not drop the burning fireball. It will be automatically extinguish after leaving the fire source. According to GB8624-1997 "Classification Method for Combustion Performance of Building Materials", rubber insulation products are grade B1 flame-retardant materials to ensure safety and reliability.
3. Damp-proofing: with precision controlled micro foaming technology, the cell closure rate is greatly improved, and the thermal conductivity of the product is lower; the cell is also more uniform and fine, with strong resistance to water vapor penetration, extending the service life. The Moisture Proof Rubber Plastic Material is a closed cell structure, and the water in the outside air is difficult to penetrate into the material, which has excellent resistance to water vapor penetration. There is no need to add a vapor barrier to the surface of the cold insulation layer. If the humidity resistance factor μ of rubber plastic is greater than 3500 (iso9346), it will form a built-in waterproof vapor layer. Even if the product is scratched, it will not affect the overall vapor barrier. Rubber plastic is not only insulation layer but also humidity barrier layer.
4. Vibration and noise reduction: the sponge structure of rubber insulation material makes it have high elasticity, and can reduce vibration and absorb noise, so as to minimize the vibration and resonance of chilled water and hot water pipes in the process of use.
5. Environmental protection and health: Rubber and plastic insulation materials are very safe to use. First, rubber and plastic do not contain harmful chlorine fluoride in the atmosphere, which meets the requirements of ISO14000 international environmental protection certification. Second, rubber and plastic materials have no fiber dust, which neither irritates the skin nor does harm to health. At the same time, they can prevent mold growth, so they will not produce any harmful pollutants in the installation and application.
6. Long service life: rubber plastic have good weather resistance, anti-aging, anti-severe cold, anti-heat, anti-drying, anti-humidity, anti-ultraviolet, ozone resistance, no aging for 25 years, no deformation, maintenance-free and long service life and other characteristics.
7. Elegant appearance: the surface of rubber and plastic is smooth and elegant, the texture is soft and elastic. Even if it is installed on irregular components such as bend pipe, tees and valves, it can maintain intact and beauty. The appearance does not need decoration, and even if there is no ceiling, it can also maintain high-grade.
8. Easy installation: due to the flexibility of rubber plastic products, the installation is simple and convenient. Pipe installation: it can be installed together after being put on, or the pipe can be cut longitudinally and then glued together. For complex parts such as valves, tees and bend pipes, the plates can be cut and glued according to different shapes to ensure the tightness of the whole system and the thermal insulation of the whole system. Because of the smooth and flat appearance of the material and its excellent performance, there is no need to add additional vapor barrier layer and protective layer, which reduces the trouble in construction and ensures beautiful and smooth appearance.
Classification of Rubber Plastic Insulation Materials
First, Classification by material shape:
1. Rubber plastic insulation board
2. Rubber plastic insulation pipe
3. Rubber plastic sound absorbing cotton
4. Rubber plastic sound insulation cotton board
Second, Classified by post-processing technology
1. Reinforced aluminum foil insulation board (pipe)
2. Checkered aluminum foil insulation board (pipe)
Basic technical rules of rubber plastic insulation materials
The following points should be paid attention to when installing rubber plastic heat insulation materials:
1. All the cutting gaps and joints shall be pasted sealed with special glue.
2. After installation, all tees, elbows, valves, flanges and other Accessories shall reach the design thickness.
3. Don't use too much force when gluing. All the joints between materials should be glued under slight pressure.
4. During installation, the large pipes should be installed first, and then the small pipes will be installed. The elbows and tees are installed first, and then the straight pipes are installed, and at last the valves and flanges are installed.
5. When installing chilled water pipes and Refrigeration Equipment, the gap between the two ends of the rubber plastic pipe and the iron pipe should be applied with glue, and the bonding width should not be equal to the thickness of the rubber plastic material.0
6. The pipe cutting opening should be installed in an inconspicuous place as far as possible, and the cutting opening of two pipes should be staggered with each other.0
7. Do not install the machine in use. Do not start the machine within 36 hours after installation.
8. Due to the packing, the large diameter rubber plastic pipe has become oval. Please cut the flat side when you cut it.
9. Generally, special glue cannot be used below 5°C. When working in an environment of 5°C-10°C, please place the glue in a room with a temperature of 20°C and take it out when needed.
10. When connecting two materials under pressure, there is no need to wait for the glue to dry. The wet bonding method is adopted. First place the material at the installation place, apply glue to the interface of the material, and adjust the position of the two materials correctly. It will be firmly bonded according to the position you designed.
11. Check whether the glue is firmly bonded with the antirust paint protecting the iron pipe.
Factors to consider when determining the thickness of insulation materials for rubber plastics:
1. The higher the ambient temperature is, the thicker the material is;
2. The higher the relative humidity is, the thicker the material is;
3. The lower the medium temperature is, the thicker the material is;
4. The larger the pipe diameter is, the thicker the material is.
Zhengzhou Ou Nuo Building Materials Co., Ltd.
Zhengzhou Ou Nuo Building Materials Co., Ltd. is located in Zhengzhou, a transportation hub city in China. It is a large enterprise approved by the General Administration of Industry and Commerce of China, with independent R & D capability and integrating product R & D, production, promotion, sales and after-sales service. We specialize in the production of rock wool board products (basalt rock wool board for exterior wall, roof rock wool board, fireproof rock wool board, firebreak belt, rock wool board for glass curtain wall, hanging stone rock wool board, rock wool pipe), extruded polystyrene board products (B1 extruded polystyrene board for exterior wall, floor heating extruded polystyrene board), and form a complete set of procurement, marketing, after-sales and management mode. After years of hard work and continuous innovation, the company has established a good cooperative relationship with many well-known domestic enterprises. With the product strategic concept of honesty and trustworthiness, steady pace and long-term vision, Ou Nuo thermal insulation aims to build a brand advantage, establish brand image, take product quality as the basis and customer satisfaction as the principle, and strive to build the company into a sustainable and vitality enterprise. Dedicated to improve and innovate constantly, we are willing to achieve cooperation with the majority of new and old customers with high-quality service!
- Company Name: Zhengzhou Ou Nuo Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Lu Fangfang
- Product/Service: Rock Wool Board Series , Steel Plate Series , Rock Wool Composite Board Series , Extruded Board Series , Rock Wool Pipe Series , Rubber Plastic Insulation Material Series
- Capital (Million US $): 3,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2014
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 中国河南省郑州市新郑市八千
- Contact Person: Ms. Bella Lu
- Tel: +86-0371-15803837401
Premium Related Products